The adapter wireless network or WiFi adapter is a special device that allows you to make a wireless signal from the router, access point, repeater, or any other device that broadcasts the Internet data transmission in this way. Without WiFi network adapter, you cannot get to turn the computer on your local wireless network. So how should you select an excellent and suitable Wi-Fi wireless network adapter? There are some tips as following.
- Firstly, you need to choose an USB WiFi adapter that supports the latest data transfer standard.
- Secondly, you need to pay attention to the power receiving antenna USB adapter.
- A good feature is the presence of a connector for an external antenna. They are either already complete or fashionable to buy separately.
- Support the encryption type WPA / WPA2 and WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK. This is the most advanced to date security standards for wireless network.
- Support various connection modes, for example, not only from the access point to the client, but Ad-Hoc (Client-Client).
- Various additional features.
In accordance with the above characteristics, you can already figure out what models to choose. As I said before, USB WiFi adapter is more versatile and is suitable not just for desktop but also for perhaps tablet or TV. In principle, for the house, if you have a router located next to a table, you can choose any preferences only for firms and additional features such as support for applications such as prioritization of multimedia or technology automatically configuring the WPS connection settings. If you want to use your computer in different combinations of wireless connections and to have a stable reception in difficult conditions, then take the model is more serious – and a half-two thousand and above, I would suggest a model, Mantistek WA1200.
This novelty supports the newest 802.11 AC protocol which three times faster than the traditional 11N Network card. And the transmission rate is as high as 1167Mbps (2.4G 300Mbps + 5.8G 867Mbps). And the most important, this new model, Mantistek WA1200 is on promotion sale with a discount of 15% off from August 21 to September 10 at Banggood.
- Chipset: RTL8812AU
- Standard: IEEE802.11 ac/a/b/g/n standard
- Interface type: USB3.0/Compatible USB2.0
- Wireless mode: Centralized control (Infrastructure) and Peer-To-Peer (Ad-Hoc)
- Antenna: Built-in antenna
- Frequency 2.4G/5.8G
- Wireless speed: 2.4G: 300Mbps; 5.8G: 867Mpbs
- Data modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CKK, OFDM (BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-OAM)
- Encryption 64/128/152 digit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA-PSK, WPA2/WPA2-PSK Encryption and WPS one key encryption
- Operation system: Windows XP/Vista/WIN 7/WIN 8 /WIN10
- Coverage area indoors: 100m (Owing to the different environment)
- Outdoors: 300m (Owing to the different environment)