Well… Any gamer knows that winning the game is practically impossible without a good mouse. A gaming mouse is the “winning weapon” for a player. Exactly, these mice are much more expensive than their office counterparts, at least ten times. That’s because much higher demands are imposed during the game, which an ordinary user usually do not need.
A decent gaming mouse should be able to quickly, reliably and accurately transfer all actions of the player. Also, it should have an ergonomic design as players always spend many hours in playing games. Today, I’d like to show you three Cost-Effective models of gaming mouse, which should be glad tidings for gamers.
James Donkey 112S Gaming Mouse
- Ergonomic design fits your palm to the maximum extent, give the best comfort.
- With intelligent connectivity, it doesn’t require a code, plug and play.
- LED backlit design is perfect for any working and gaming place especially at night time.
- 1000-1600-2000 DPI resolution optical tracking technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
James Donkey 125M 5000 DPI Mouse
- The inspiration of the appearance design came from Lamborghini Centenario, Smart and Full of Dynamic.
- Ergonomic design with an aluminium alloy base plate, highly enhance the gripping feel and handling performance.
- Pixart PMW 3325 solution, Up to 5000DPI, 4000FPS refresh rate and 100ips image processing power.
- 2 billion click life with omron switch design, qucik rebound and more durable.
- With RGB backlight automatically changing, create the gaming atmosphere, and while you adjust the DPI, there are smart light effect displaying.
- Support James Donkey Cloud Drive, can make the game mouse and the cloud servers achieve synchronization, and save your personal settings.
- Support macro settings, and you could share your macro settings or save the shared.
Combaterwing 4800 DPI Mouse
- Perfect Hand Feel: This gaming mouse perfectly snugly fit under your palm. The ergonomic shape of the mouse gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience.
- 10 Programmable Buttons Take Control of Your Games: Use the software to assign programmable features to the Precision Aim button, and then use it to execute commands like macros and keybindings, a deadly weapon that will hit your enemy exactly where it hurts the most.
- Customize Your DPI Settings: Four user-definable DPI settings up to 4800 and the DPI button lets you easily cycle through your custom settings.
- Adopted Avago 3050 Chip: Stable and fast, which had greatly extended game’s practicability and ductility. Used OMRON micro switch, its life can be up to 10 million times.
- Glaring LED Light Effect: Programmable LED light effect, 3 mode light effect: standard, respiration and neon. Any color available, supper cool backlight with Blue, Green, Red, Purple, etc. LED light can be turned off.
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis: Strong yet nimble, the solid metal frame enhances the gaming mouse rigidity.
These three gaming mice mentioned above can be ordered at Banggood by asking attractive prices. And they can be said the top 3 Cost-Effective models I have ever seen.