When the room is full of diverse electronics, among which there are smart phones, “smart” TVs and other mobile devices to infiltrate the daily life of every human being, it becomes more and more important question that equipping such a wireless router in a private home or any business center, which can cope with the increased load on the local Wi-Fi network. But today, we talk about a weatherproof wireless Wi-Fi router, the Wavlink Router, which is even suitable for outdoor use.
The AC600 AP/Router is mainly used for providing free WiFi service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc. It can take an existing 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless signal, repeater and extend it to a longer range where it is too far away for the router or access point to reach. Build-in High Power Technology, it supports 3 LEDs wireless signal strength and repeater, AP, and router mode. What’s more, it features up to 1000mW of power and enhanced receiver design. The robust weatherproof case with stands is designed for harsh outdoor conditions. With weather-proof RJ45 connector, it is integrated Passive Power over Ethernet.
How does it work?
- Place the straps through the slots on the back of the AP/Router and then tighten the straps around the pole.
- Connect one end of an LAN cable to the POE port of the provided Power injector and the other end of the LAN cable to the LAN port of the AP/Router.
- Connect the LAN port of the power inject a PC using another LAN cable.
- Plug the power adapter into a wall socket.
- The connection will be similar to the figure below after the above steps are finished.
Finally, good News for you, you can order the Wavlink Router at the discount of 8% off on banggood.